The TruBlue engineered auto belays are designed to meet the following international safety standards:
· American National Standard ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2007 “Safety Requirements for Assisted-Rescue and Self-Rescue Systems, Subsystems and Components”
· Canadian Standard, CSA Z259.2.3-99 “Descent Control Devices”
· Australian and New Zealand Standard, AS/NZS 1891.3 1997 “Industrial fall-arrest systems and devices – part 3: Fall arrest devices”
· European Union Directive BS EN 341 “Personal protection equipment against falls from a height – Descender devices”
· CE Tested and ApprovedNot only are our auto belays engineered to meet the strictest safety standards of all auto belays, TRUBLUE auto belays have undergone extensive testing by an ISO 17025 certified lab specializing in product safety testing.
Effective October 14, 2009
MSA the manufacturer of Redpoint Descenders has issued a STOP USE NOTICE issued for all Redpoint Descenders (Part Numbers 10024873,10027646, AND 10027798) - REGARDLESS OF THE DATE THE UNIT WAS MANUFACTURED OR LAST FACTORY SERVICED. (read the full notice from MSA the Manufacturer).
We will not be taking orders or shipping and Redpoint Descenders until the manufacturer (MSA) completes further investigation into the reasons for the Stop Use Notice and has rectified the cause for the Stop Use Notice.
Visit our affiliate sites
Copyright 2011, Experiential Systems, Inc.